Monday, December 15, 2008

Job-Hunting Begins Again

I finally had a nice relaxing weekend, for the first time in months. It was great to be able to just sleep and veg for two whole days (even though we did sleep through the gun show - oops). Today I got out and began the obnoxious process of job-hunting again. I hate job-hunting, especially the way things are right now with the economy. All I've been hearing is, "We're not hiring right now, but I'll give you an application."

I just have to stay optimistic...there must be a job around here somewhere (that's better than Pride). I just have to find it. So far today I've applied to the Monkey Bar, Bertucci's, Rafters, The Pub, Applebee's, and Chili's. As much as I've hated food service jobs in the past, I want to get back into a job where I get tips as well as a paycheck.

1 comment:

rage said...

Job hunting certainly isn't one of my favorite things to do. Even if I already have a job. (shudders)

Good luck!