Wednesday, December 3, 2008

End-of-Term Paperwork

Somehow I always manage to forget just how much paperwork is involved in finishing up a semester. I think I wipe it from my memory because it's so irritating. It's especially bad this time around because not only do I have to finish up the usual stuff, but I also have to notify people that I'm not coming back here.

Check grades, get mail forwarded, make sure my last paycheck will be sent to me, turn in the "hey KSC, I'm leaving" paperwork, turn in the housing contract release, sort my finals schedule, make sure all my posted grades are as they should be, start changing my email address with various accounts since this one will be deleted in January...

And of course, no one could possibly be advanced enough that I could get all this crap done over the internet, or even over the phone. No, I have to run from one end of campus to the other to sign forms and deliver SASEs. It was bad at the end of last fall, too, because I was trying to get together my paperwork for study away. Speaking of the NIEC, Tim still hasn't gotten our last three credits to come through. I ran into Braulio earlier and he pointed this out to me. I just hope they were in the transcript that went to UMass; I'll have to check on that. One more thing to do.

Argh.

No comments: