Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) You're on a trip taking a tour through the jungle. You have a backpack with some food, some first aid supplies, a pocket knife, a flashlight and a couple bottles of water. Some how, you get separated from your group. By night fall you haven't found your group and haven't heard them looking for you. How long do you think you would be able to survive on your own?

Most likely long enough that I would be rescued or find my way out. I've been to the jungle before and I have a few survival skills packed away in the back of my mind.

2.) Do you think it's okay to lie to spare someone's feelings? Why?

I really think the only reason people lie is out of fear; in this case, fear that someone would be mad at them for beind honest. So I guess it depends on how big a thing you're lying about and how mad the person will be if you tell them the truth. Decide whether they'd want to know in the long run.

3.) If a talking [Katherine] doll were made, what are THREE phrases it would say?

"Really?"

"Fuckin' A, that's awesome!"

"Aww, I'm sorry."

4.) If the super power to be able to read minds at your own will were possible, do you think it would be... cool and helpful, intrusive and wrong, manipulative or maddening? Explain why you would or wouldn't want to be able to read anyone's mind at your own will.

Those would all depend on the person using the power! It would certainly be maddening as hell at least until you learned to control it. After that, the rest is up to you...but I think it would be much easier to use it for manipulation than assistance.

5.) Drunk confessions, are they the things people can't bring themselves to say sober or just crazy ramblings of an influenced and intoxicated mind?

They are definitely always things that people can't bring themselves to say sober, but whether they're deep dark secrets or psychotic rantings depends on whether you have any deep dark secrets, and what kind of mood you're in.

6.) What brings out the worst in you?

Stupid people, angry drivers, ignorant people.

7.) Do you think long distance relationships work? Have you ever been in one before?

I was in one temporarily while in South America, and that worked, but I think it only worked because I knew it was temporary. I wouldn't do it long-term with no end in sight.

This is from Wednesday Weirdness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind getting lost with you.