Monday, November 17, 2008

The Waiting!

UMass finally got my transcript from PUCE (after I spent an hour in Tim's office doing mental troubleshooting - figures). The status of my application on their website tracker has changed from "complete application" to "under review." Now the nail-biting truly begins! Any day now I'll find out...and thus find out where I'll be living next semester, what job I'll have, what classes I'll be taking, and all sorts of other somewhat life-changing things.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm trying to keep mine out of my mouth, and trying not to check the website every half an hour.

Yesterday's word count: 27,030 (exactly 2,000 words written!). Today's goal: 28,339. The Helpdesk has been busy this morning, so I haven't gotten any writing done, with the obvious exception of that which you're reading. On the other (really awesome) hand, though, I only have one class today. Matt came down with the flu yesterday, and so cancelled my 2pm and 6pm classes, leaving me with just chemistry at 4pm. Time to get things done...or sleep.

No comments: