Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fangs/Wednesday Weirdness

Tuesday and Wednesday - most of you know by now that means Haven and Wednesday Weirdness. Marie came down last night to join us at Haven, finally! I don't see that girl enough...moving sucks sometimes. I haven't seen Snaric in about two months either.

Anyway, Marie, Craig and I went to dinner at Bdubs, so Marie could see where I'm working. Abel was cut just as we got there, so after he finished his sidework he came and joined us, and the four of us hung out for a while. Then he went home, and the three of us got gothed up and headed for NoHo.

Marie finally gave in to the call of RJ's handmade vampire fangs, and I kept her company while she sat in the spotlight and had them made. They came out looking really nice - I'll post pictures later. I made the mistake of following my spicy buffalo wings with a Long Island Ice Tea and then shaking up the whole mix on the dance floor. I didn't get drunk, and nothing terrible happened, but my stomach wasn't happy with me. I'd like to think I won't do that again.

Now for Wednesday Weirdness (some questions removed to keep this blog PG)...

1. What is one thing one of your closest friends does that drives you batshit crazy?

Marie worries way too much. I had to convince her last week that going out to look for Matt in a snowstorm because he had stopped answering texts was a bad idea.

3. If you woke up the opposite gender for one day, what would be the biggest downside to that for you?

Having my wardrobe be suddenly so limited. A girl can wear pretty much whatever she wants and be accepted...a guy, not so much. Then again, I might put on eyeliner just to see what would happen.

4. Do you use curse words in front of children?

I'm not around children all that much. If I'm sitting near one in a restaurant, I still curse, but I try to make sure they don't hear me.

5. If you were zapped with a laser and turned into an animated character, what Disney movie would you hate to play a part in?

Finding Nemo. Too much water!

7. What are three things you want to try doing but haven't yet?

a) racing cars

b) writing a computer game, concept to graphics to code

c) snowboarding the half-pipe

Brought to you by Wednesday Weirdness.

No comments: