Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday-Thursday Weirdness

Blogger is failing - it won't let me do the simple operation of copy-and-paste! So Wednesday Weirdness is a day late and hand-typed. Oh well, here it is anyway.

1. What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase?
I don't. After being a cashier for a while myself, I realized there was a point where nothing really seemed weird anymore. I will not be embarrassed until I'm the woman who paid a $13 bill with a huge jar of pennies and nickels.

3. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them on and off or do you slip them on and off?
Depends on the type of shoes. Standard sneakers I will tie and untie, but my skateboarding shoes are slip-ons.

4. What is the last thing you broke by accident?
As opposed to the last thing I broke on purpose? I remember the last thing I watched be broken, which was a glass at the Hatfield Pub...but I don't remember the last break I perpetrated.

5. If you had to lose one of your body parts, what would it be and why?
If I could choose a small, unnoticable one, probably a toe. The average person can function just fine without one toe, and most people never even have to know.

7. If you could have the ability to solve problems quickly and easily or the ability to know without doubt every time a person told a lie, which ability would you want and why?
I'd choose the first, because I'm already reasonably good at the second.

Wednesday Weirdness original post #52.

No comments: