Friday, April 24, 2009

Snaille Maille

I haven't been posting too much lately because I haven't had much to post...at least that's what I thought. Now I think I just haven't been paying attention to what I could have been posting. So I'm going to put a little effort into catching up this weekend.

Firstly, since I'm no longer working at Bdubs (more on that another time), I've decided to get serious about my hobby of chainmaille jewelry and turn it into a business. Check out my Etsy, The Snaille's Maille, and if you like my pieces, recommend me to your friends! I'm going to print up some business cards, too, but I haven't designed them yet. Until then it's word-of-mouth...which is the best advertising, after all.

1 comment:

rage said...

I know what it's like to not have anything to really post about...your jewelry is pretty. I wish I was actually someone who wore jewelry, but I will pass on the website to some of my friends!