Sunday, October 19, 2008

On Global Warming

I never thought I had it in me to care much about politics, and I still profess to a certain extent that I don't give a flying rat. But at the 2004 election, I was still a few months short of voting age, and so I now have more reason to care than I did before. Not that I think I actually have a say - I don't, and I won't unless and until this country gets rid of its electoral college.

Research, however, is still interesting, if only from an academic standpoint, and to know where things around us are headed and why. It's also fascinating, after reading a certain amount of research, to realize just how many people lie to how many other people; but I won't tell you what to think. Read this article and think for yourself. I challenge you not to be a lemming.

No comments: