Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness 56

1. If your boss says, "I would like to talk to you about  your internet usage" what would your first reaction  be?
What boss?

2. If you SO asks you "Does this make me look fat?" how do you answer?
He would never ask that, so I'd probably just be confused.

3. What is one thing that you pay for, but resent having to do so?
Actually, I'm very lucky not to have anything in that category. Damn unemployment.

4. A day is being created in honor of you. How should we celebrate it?
By doing whatever makes you happiest.

5. What CD or Album in your music collection do you secretly enjoy, but would be embarrassed if others heard you grooving to it?
I refused to be ashamed of my music! You can laugh if you like, but I will own up to everything from Kiss to the Dixie Chicks to Ashlee Simpson.

6. How long do you think you would last if you were a contestant on Survivor?
I've never actually seen the show, but from what I've heard...quite a while. I have a high pain tolerance, I'm not sqeamish, I have a cool head, and I've got a few survival skills packed away in my brain.

1 comment:

rage said...

I think you need to get out more!